We can perform all oral surgery interventions:
- Complicated and uncomplicated tooth extraction
- Extraction of impacted teeth
- Apicoectomy - surgical procedure that removes the apex together with the pathological process (cysts or granulation tissue) in cases where conservative tooth treatment is not possible
- Bone augmentation or bone adding where necessary is a standard implantological surgical procedure for treating minor bone defects by using resorbable membrane or artificial bone, or after several months of healing before placement of implant in order to create appropriate conditions
- Gingivoplasty - oral surgical procedure design to reduce the visible portion of gums and extend the clinical crown (so-called gummy smile). This intervention provides excellent aesthetic results
- Hemisection is performed when only one of the roots is missing while others still hold the tooth and can later be used for prosthetic restoration
- Sinus lifting is a technique where the sinus floor is lifted upwards and artificial bone is then applied, thus creating conditions for implant placement after several months
Apicoectomy, also known as nerve end surgery, is an endodontic surgical procedure that removes the top of the root, and the root and root cavity are prepared and filled with biocompatible material.
The removal of root end indicates the removal of the entire apical delta, ensuring that there are no remaining parts left.
Dental Practice Djordjevic is equipped with the most modern RSW sensor for digital radiography
Digital radiography is the recording mode in which X-rays sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film. Advantages include time efficiency by avoiding chemical processes through the ability to transfer and enlarge digital images. It also uses a lesser dose of radiation, as much as up to 15 times less, to produce images with similar contrast as in standard radiography. Instead of X-rays film, digital photography uses a device to create digital images. It provides instant access and availability of images, does not require expensive procedures that are undertaken with the film, gives a wider dynamic range which makes it easier for insufficient or excessive exposure, and enables special image processing techniques thus increasing the overall image display.